Saturday, September 11, 2010

Introduction: Gambling Is Bad

I love to gamble!

Are you going to Vegas? Don't tell me! Or else I'll give you $100. What for? For one spin of the wheel. I'll pick red or black at that moment, and feel Good about it.

I've never won yet on the Big Spin, as I like to call it. Either that or the people I trusted with the money lied. But it seems more likely that I just plain lost.

The house always wins. Never forget that.

In an ideal world, I would prefer to gamble on sporting events. However, I can't afford to gamble on sports. Fortunately, I don't really have any "balls" per se when it comes to "actually" gambling, so I haven't been burned too bad. I've never really lost big. However, any real gambler knows therefore I've never won big.

So the plan is to bet here, against my old friend The Invisible Bookie. He originated by taking bets on arguments with friends and girlfriends and parents and my brother, but I figured he could use some exposure to the General Public.

I'm going to bet against the bookie and WIN BIG and rack up some invisible money.

No comments:

Post a Comment